Wednesday, May 7, 2008

AAAAHHHHH!

The last couple of days have been a bit crazy. Aidan has been so clingy and hasn't been taking very good naps the last couple of days. Then, I don't get as much done as I want. However, I did get 10 batches of strawberry jam made last night and the car washed and vacuumed today, along with getting to the gym, a stop at Costco, dropping off and picking up dry cleaning, and four loads of laundry. I then squeezed in 2 hours of homework and dinner. Needless to say I am exhausted. Hopefully tomorrow will be less chaotic. Aidan and I plan a leisurly time at the park and then we will be helping my neighbor Jill make some flower arrangements for a PTO luncheon. It should be nice. Well, I am going to go vege out in front of the TV for a bit before I hit the sack. Ciao!

No comments: