Saturday, August 9, 2008

Two of my favorite boys!

Aidan really wanted to wear his Mickey Mouse ears to play in the other day. He loves them and kept them on his head for a couple of hours.  Max thought he was just so cute and asked me if he could take a picture of him. Max did great job of taking these pics. They turned out so cute!  

I just can't believe my baby is getting so big. It makes me a sad. I wish sometimes I could keep him small. He is becoming very independent and wants to help with everything. He loves to pick up anything on the floor so he can throw it in the rubbish, even if it doesn't belong there! He is a great helper!  
What can I say, I'm adorable! 
My two handsome dudes!

Daddy jumped in to take a picture of his boys and future tennis stars (if he has anything to say about it)!  What fun boys we have!  They keep me on my toes and really love each other. Often I go in to check on the boys after putting them to bed only to find Aidan in bed with his brother and Max is reading stories to him.  Max is the greatest big brother ever!  

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Jessi! Aidan is so stinkin' cute! I sure miss you guys!

Jenn said...

cute cute pics :)

The garage sale went pretty well, for not knowing what i'd have to put out there I think I ended up with at least 10 totes worth of stuff, it was insane. No big ticket items and I felt like I was giving stuff away but it was SO good to see it going!

I didn't bring anything back to the house with me either. Lisa is going to have another garage sale next saturday at her parents house so we just loaded everything that was left into the trailer and she'll pull it over to her parents next week :D Good plan huh?

Now to just get all this gymbo stuff sold!

Stephanie said...

Cute boys, Jess. But that's expected of you guys! :)