Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where are you fall?

My favorite season is fall and living here in California we really don't get one. It's still in the high 80's. However, I've put up my fall decorations, have my pumpkin candles burning and this morning I am making pumpkin cookies! Do you think if I wish hard enough fall will come? Maybe, just maybe!
(This is just a sample of some of the fall decor we have up)
My little pumpkin topiary by my front door that I put together with items from the garden clearance center at Target!
Top of our entertainment center
My fireplace mantle all dressed up! I love the warm colors of fall. The kids have already started to get excited about Halloween decorations and can't wait to decorate. I've been on the look out for some fun/cheap/spooky but not too spooky ideas!

No comments: