Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Unpacking? I don't think so.....




I know I have posted a ton the last couple of days, but I just had to add these pics to the blog. The kids were suppose to be unpacking their suitcases and cleaning up there rooms when I came out of my room to find them like this. The crazy thing is, Aidan was very content to be zipped up in the suitcase. Elena and Max gave him his blanket and he had a flashlight and a book. He was really enjoying it. I didn't even know he was in there until I told the kids to take the suitcase to the garage and they started laughing. Too cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your comment. I am sad I will have to find someone to go out with me to get the book at midnight. I am missing you tons. FYI Rebecca Schreiner is R.S. president and Jen Mendenhall 1st counsler and Renee Sallisberry is 2nd. It will be an awesome presidency. Love you tons and miss you more!!!

Kevin and Kristi Cloward said...

You are a woman of MANY words :-) Cute family photo. I'm glad you had fun on your vacation. I always need a vacation from our vacations :-)