Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March?

I can't believe that we are half way through March already!  The past couple of weeks have been pretty crazy around this house. I was really busy all of last week with stake leadership meeting, our tri-ward birthday celebration, and then a relief society board meeting breakfast. Once the week ended my house was TRASHED!  So I spent most of Saturday afternoon and early evening putting it all back together and doing some deep cleaning I neglected during the planning of the enrichment. Since then it has been pretty stable other than typical family things. 

I had a wonderful afternoon on Monday. Aidan fell asleep in the car on the way back from Costco so I put him in bed, grabbed a book and headed outside to relax and enjoy the sunlight. It was a beautiful afternoon. After a crazy couple of weeks it was nice to just enjoy the outside. 

Now I am busy trying to get laundry done and housecleaning done so that tomorrow I can pack for my little trip to Vegas with some girlfriends!  


No comments: