Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hawaii......

In January Lemuel had the chance to travel to Oahu with some tennis friends. He did something he has always wanted to do and that was travel somewhere and play tennis as long as he wanted! His friends were headed there for a tournament and he got to tag along. He played, ate, played some more, and then stopped at Waiamea for one afternoon and also had the chance to visit some good friends there. I was super jealous of his opportunity...and it was hard being here with the kids while he was gone, but I survived and will get my reward sooner or later! :)
At Waimea bay!


Waikiki Beach!
My hub and one of the Porter boys he played with back in the day!

4 comments:

Danelle said...

So jealous! We haven't been back to Hawaii since the BYUH days. Glad we can keep up with you guys via the blog. Your family is beautiful!

Michelle said...

I know that Porter boy! I saw the picture before I read the comment and thought, "that looks like Brother Porter's son!" Glad Lemuel got to go, but too bad you guys couldn't go together! It'd be so awesome to have a Junkyard reunion in Hawaii. Wishful dreaming.......

Jen said...

How fun for Lemuel. I hope you get to go next time with him. Brian and I have wanted to go back for so long. One of these days... This June is 10 years since we graduated. I really can't believe it has been that long!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear dear dear...we WILL go together cause Carl is currently in Utah on his own mini vacation! Wouldn't that be so fun?!! Miss you heaps...BTW did I tell you Carls w/ the P.D. here? Hope you're all doing great tell the family I said hello!