Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

I know they are long past due, but I wanted to post pictures from December. We had a wonderful holiday season! My parents and sister Haleigh joined us the week before Christmas so we got to spend some fun times with them. We went and saw Tangled, which was so much fun and a wonderful movie! We baked and decorated sugar cookies. Even papa Josh helped; Grammy Karen would frost them and hand them to him to decorate and he would decorate them and then proceed to eat them! Not too many remained on the plate!


My parents also took us to Disneyland on what my dad calls, Christmas Eve, Eve. It was a beautiful day and not as crowded as I anticipated. It was so fun to be there during the holiday season and everything really does seem more magical at Christmas time.
Max and Aidan saw Santa Claus and his reindeer

Papa Josh watching Aidan pull the sword in the stone.
auntie Haleigh and the boys on the teacups
Elena and Lemuel on the teacups
me and baby Makai with his Mickey Mouse ears
two very tired boys waiting for the fireworks to begin
Makai just being super cute! I couldn't get enough of him with his big ears on.

Me and my hubby trying to get a picture with the castle in the background....didn't work out so well!
Christmas eve we always have our traditional pozole and chicken and potato taquitos. We added a seven layer dip this year for Haleigh! As always, everything was delicious!

My precious baby! I can't snuggle with him enough!
Christmas morning, in Christmas eve jammies.
Papa Josh in his hat from my mom!
Dad and Makai watching the kids open presents! It was such a wonderful holiday season, especially with a newborn around. Thanks again to my parents and sister for driving all the way to spend time with us! We loved having you here!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

that is SO awesome they could be there with you. I love all the pictures. Where did you get those little ears? I think I need some for Lila :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with family visiting and Disneyland! Love all the pics! And little Makai in his Mickey Mouse ears are super cute! He's a beautiful baby!!